Thursday 8 April 2010

Like a T-Shirt? DeBill Passed, Democracy NOT FOUND



[caption id="attachment_201" align="alignleft" width="116" caption="Cant prove a Negative?"][/caption]


Now the Digital Economy has been pushed through and it is quite clear that the MP's are in the pockets of BIG BUSINESS rather than acting as OUR representatives, I thought I would post a little light relief.  I mean it is good to protest right? A RIOT is merely the language of the unheard....right?  Well man do I feel unheard right now.

I have ACS:LAW sending me their shite and threatening me with financial ruin if I dont cough up first £500 and now they want over a £1000, (although I do wonder if Mr Crossley knows that or if it is only Mr Tsang, you just cant tell these days) crooks Birds of a feather and all.  I have written dozens of letters and made even more phone calls, managed to persuade some BBC Journos to do a story about ACS LAW, Everyone seems to be saying that ACS LAW are WRONG,

Anyhows, where was I , ahh yes since Baron Madelbrot decided he would do the bidding of David Geffen and the rest of the Corporate world rather than those who elected him wante

404 ERROR
d, sorry? I forgot NO ONE elected this MORON did they? Well that makes it even WORSE.  Oh balls, I cant write anymore, this who clusterf%$k of a Government has REALLY got my goat.  here take a look at a couple of fantasy T-Shirts for fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home